If you are looking for great vegetarian cookbooks, look no further. Below is a list of excellent cookbooks that I have read, loved, and recommend to my friends.
Also, when you purchase one of the books listed below from Indie Bound Booksellers, you help support Recipes-for-Vegetarians.com.
Most of the books on this list are ones that I own. Normally, I use them to break out of a food rut, but they are also just nice to have on hand.
Recommended Cookbooks for Vegetarians
Some of them offer useful sample diet plans that can be useful. Many of the recipes are fairly simple, while others are a bit more complicated.
All of these books contain a wide variety of tasty vegetarian recipes and useful cooking tips.
Starving Students Vegetarian Cookbook
Get it now!
* Great for satisfying cravings for old, non-vegetarian favorites
* Each recipe includes a list of exactly what kinds of kitchen equipment you'll need
* Excellent for beginners to vegetarian cooking or anyone who just don't like to cook
Vegan on the Cheap
Buy it here!
* Addresses the issues of cost that can be an issue for many vegetarians and vegans
* Includes recipes for making your own meat substitutions, such as temeph and seiten
* Features a grocery list that contains every item needed for all recipes in the book
Meatless Meals for Working People
Buy this and other vegetarian cookbooks from Indie Books!
* Includes various diet plans depending on age, sex, and body size
* Super simple, quick recipes that live up to the title
* Sponsored by the North American Vegetarian Society
Get it from Indie Bookstores!
* No-nonsense guide to why and how to make the change to a diet free from animal products
* Includes both diet plans and recipes
* Range of additional books available, such as Skinny Bitch in the Kitch
As I said above, I recommend all of these because I find them to be useful and worthwhile.
Cookbooks are a wonderful tool that can help bring more variety into your diet.